Dorchester Square Market
Farmers, Artisans & Vendors
Community Market Place
Saturdays, and Sundays
9 am till 6pm
Vendor Spaces for $20 per day
9' x 19' spaces
Call to Reserve your Space Now !
Located on Route 50 next to
Arby's and Walmart
- Each space is 9' x 19'. All spaces must be kept clean and organized. Each space must be cleared at end of each day.
- Folding tables and canopies are allowed and must be removed each day.
- Set up begins at 8am, Market hours are 9am – 6pm, Saturday, Sunday. Breakdown must be complete by 7pm.
- No vehicles after 8:45am, except in Farmers area.
- Vendor parking is next to spaces.
- No electricity is provided. No generators are allowed.
- Spaces may be reserved only by payment in advance. Otherwise space is first come, first served.
- Banned items include: Fireworks, firearms, pornographic materials, animals, illegal or stolen items, counterfeit merchandise, & alcohol.
- Food Vendors may set up generators if next to tree line. You must provide your own customer trash cans and remove your trash each day.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Trash and personal property must be removed each day. A $20 trash removal fee will be charged if we have to clean up your space.
- Anchor Point, Inc., Dorchester Square Market, its officers, employees, staff and volunteers are not responsible for loss due to lost, stolen, damaged goods or property on premises. Vendor agrees to release and hold harmless the Market, owners and management for injury or damages to persons or property resulting from items sold or exchanged on the property, or any other type of injury or loss, regardless of cause, while on the property.
- No loud music, cursing, aggressive or negative behavior is allowed.
- Violation of any of the rules may result in immediate cancellation of a reservation and immediate eviction from the property. Vendors pre-paid fee may be retained by the Market as liquidated damages.
- Vendors are responsible for knowing and complying with these rules as well as all applicable laws, ordinances, rule and regulations.
- No sub-letting of space, no refunds for weather or other problems.